Who Should I Contact If I or a Loved One Has Been Injured or Killed in a Jet Ski Accident?

You want to contact an attorney who has handled jet ski accident or personal watercraft cases before. They'll be able to tell you what to do. They'll be able to evaluate your case, tell you who to sue, what kind of evidence to preserve. It's important that you contact somebody who has a familiarity with personal watercraft accident cases.

Call Us For A Free Consultation*305.372.5900
Contact Form