AV Preeminent
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Hands On - Miami
Legal Services of Greater Miami Inc.
The Florida Bar

What Should I Do If I Was Sued for Slander?

You definitely want to contact an attorney who specializes in defamation law because they can advise you on how to respond to the lawsuit. You also should check your insurance policies and possibly report it to your insurance carrier because there may be insurance coverage that would cover that claim. Regardless, you want to consult with a lawyer who handles defamation cases.