AV Preeminent
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Hands On - Miami
Legal Services of Greater Miami Inc.
The Florida Bar

What Should I Do If I Was Sued for Libel?

You should contact an attorney who specializes in libel or defamation law so they can advise you as to how you should handle the law suit. You may have insurance coverage so you may want to also report it to your insurance carrier or check your insurance policy, but you definitely want to consult a lawyer who handles defamation.