AV Preeminent
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Hands On - Miami
Legal Services of Greater Miami Inc.
The Florida Bar

What Should I Do if I Was Injured in a Florida Bicycle Accident?

First thing that you should do is you should report the accident to the insurance company if you have an insurance company or the insurance company of the other person who is at fault. You should seek medical attention then you should make sure to preserve all of the evidence that you have in case you decide to go to court and file a suit or make a claim. Then you ought to consult an attorney who can guide you through that process.