AV Preeminent
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Hands On - Miami
Legal Services of Greater Miami Inc.
The Florida Bar

What Should I Do If I Am Injured in a Jet Ski Accident?

The first thing you want to do is to seek medical treatment, and you want to report the accident to whoever either rented you the jet ski, or owns the jet ski. Then, you want to consult an attorney who is familiar with, and handles jet ski or personal watercraft accident cases. They'll be in the best position to advise you about the strengths of your case, and how you ought to go forward with it.