AV Preeminent
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Hands On - Miami
Legal Services of Greater Miami Inc.
The Florida Bar

What Should I Do If an Insurance Company Approached Me About My Injuries in My Florida Cruise Ship Injury Case?

Typically, in a cruise line case, you won't be approached by an outside insurance company. You’ll be approached by a claims adjuster who works in-house for the cruise lines. What you ought to do, is tell them that you’re represented by an attorney, and get an attorney who handles cruise line cases, because anything that you tell them, you’re going to potentially have used against you down the road, and they may try and settle with you for an amount that really isn't fair to you.

Client Reviews
We had the misfortune of being sued for fraud on the sale of a business. David Pollack navigated our defense expertly, professionally and with just the right amount of passion. Our case went all the way to trial and we truly believe we would not have won our case if not for David's tireless defense strategies and flawless execution. Sophie L.
I was up against a huge corporation and David Pollack and his team fought for me every step of the way to a very successful resolution. David was honest and straightforward in every way and I am forever grateful to the entire firm for their professionalism, tireless work and the compassion they showed me during a very stressful and difficult journey. I have no reservations in recommending David Pollack and his amazing team! JJ KB
Mr. Pollack's approach to handling the legal issues in my case, his preparedness for every hearing and deposition, coupled with the professionalism of his office staff render him a top notch lawyer in my experience. I have and will continue to recommend him. Suzanne F.