AV Preeminent
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Hands On - Miami
Legal Services of Greater Miami Inc.
The Florida Bar

What Do I Do if My Business Partner Has Defrauded Me or Stolen Money from Me?

If you know, and have proof, that your business partner has stolen money from you, or defrauded you, you should immediately consult an attorney. The attorney probably will advise you to file a report with law enforcement. Local or federal, depending on what the situation is. You want to be very proactive about doing that, because if there's an active fraud or theft going on, you want to put a stop to it right away.