What Are My Rights If I Am Injured as a Result of Malpractice by a Cruise Ship Doctor?

If a cruise doctor commits medical malpractice on you, you can sue the cruise line if you can prove that the ship's doctor is an agent of the ship. There are recent cases that say that you can do that and explain how to do it. So you want to consult somebody who's handled those types of cases because the ship can be responsible as well as the doctor.

Call Us For A Free Consultation*305.372.5900
Contact Form