AV Preeminent
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Hands On - Miami
Legal Services of Greater Miami Inc.
The Florida Bar

My Child Was Injured at a Theme Park. How Do I Know If I Have a Case?

Your best way of knowing is to consult a lawyer who handles general negligence and accident cases. If your child was injured at the theme park and the theme park's negligence caused your child's injury, your child likely has a claim. Your child also may have a claim against other parties involved in that injury. For example, the manufacturer of the equipment that injured your child or the company that maintained that equipment. It's important to consult an attorney who handles accident cases if your child's been injured.