Do I Need to Hire a Lawyer If My Child Is Injured or Abused at a Boot Camp?

You absolutely should hire a lawyer if your child was injured or abused at a boot camp or a boot camp school. Your child, if they're a minor, doesn't have the right to independently bring their lawsuit. It has to be brought through a parent or through a guardian. If your child was in the custody of a boot camp school at the time they were injured, they have a claim against the boot camp school.

Call Us For A Free Consultation*305.372.5900
Contact Form