Can I Receive Damages for Pain and Suffering in a Florida Hotel Injury Case?

You can receive damages for pain and suffering. There are basically two types of damages in injury cases in general. One is, economic damages, which deal with things like wage laws, and medical bills, and things you had to pay out of your pocket. The other kind of damages are the non-economic damages. Those are the pain and suffering, and the emotional distress that you experience as a result of your accident.

Call Us For A Free Consultation*305.372.5900
Contact Form