AV Preeminent
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Hands On - Miami
Legal Services of Greater Miami Inc.
The Florida Bar

Who Do I Notify If I Am Injured on a Cruise Ship and Who Would I Sue If I Wanted to Bring a Claim?

Well you first of all want to notify the cruise line. You want to put them on a written notice that you are injured. You want to let them know when you were injured and on what ship. You would sue the cruise line as well as if their individual people who caused your injury, you might also have a claim against them. The best advise is to consult a lawyer who does maritime work because they can tell you who you ought to sue and how you ought to go about doing it.