Someone Posted Something False About My Business Online. What Should I Do?

If what they said is a fact that you can disprove, then you have a potential defamation claim against that person. If you can identify who that person is, then you can send them a letter telling them that you want them to take the statement down or you could file a lawsuit.

Call Us For A Free Consultation*305.372.5900
Contact Form